Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Whats coming this week?

Sorry guys, as there been no baking last couple of days, I am waiting for new extractor fan in the kitchen. Hopefully done today, so can back to some lovely projects I'm planning.

I have a commission for a large Terry's chocolate orange cake for Sunday, so looking forward to showing that...

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to make some ritz cheesy biscuits, a firm favourite with the grandkids, and ideal for lunch boxes.

I have some new flavourings on order, so I think some more cupcakes are needed this week lol.

Any suggestions always welcomed..

Don't forget, if you are viewing from your mobile, you may not be able to see all the recipes or able to follow or subscribe, please go to the web version:

lynettepayne.blogspot.com

Speak to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment