Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies (Not)


Thought I would share one of my disasters! (yes, even I do have them lol).

Do NOT put marshmallow pieces in cookie mix, they melt!  I should have known better than listen to my 6yr old grandson, when he wanted to help make some cookies.

The actual following cookie recipe is great, just don't add marshmallows, chocolate beanies or smarties would work well though.

8oz Butter
5oz Castor Sugar
10oz SR Flour
1tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 Egg

Cream together butter and sugar until soft.
Add all other ingredients and mix until combined.
Knead together on floured surface and roll out.
Use cookie cutter of choice and place on greased tray with room for spreading.
Bake in oven, Gas 4 for 10-15 minutes.
When done, leave on tray for 10 mins, before removing and placing on wire rack to cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment